Friday 24 August 2018

Politicians need to focus on people

Recently Australia's Liberal Party has had leadership challenges and consequently Prime Minister has been changed.

Scott Morrison became the 30th Prime Minister as the result of the second vote. Malcolm Turnbull challenged Tony Abbott three years ago taking over the title until yesterday.

Many Australians are sick and tired of Canberra's political shows. The current opposition party, Labor had had leadership challenges between Kevin Rudd and Julia Gillard.

I dislike seeing such dramas.

Here in Japan, politicians who are against their leaders leave the party and form a new party. I am really sick and tired of seeing such moves as well as seeing people voting f***ing LDP (Liberal Democracy Party).

I hate LDP because they have strong connections with eastblishments and don't care individuals. And I hate Japanese politics because I only see politicians wanting power and not working for people.

Then Australian politicians want power too, I sense.

Why don't they discuss properly to build a better country? Leaders can and should have policies. However they should listen to other points of views and amend when needed.

Bail outs or leadership challenges are not needed. Debate and discuss.

In my opinion, New Zealand has the best politics in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment