Wednesday 20 June 2018

Don't rely on electrical devices too much part two

As the response to the last post, my friend suggested me that people should navigate the way with sun, dry clothes under the sun and wind, chop foods and grab a pen and paper.

This comment reminds me that we should look around to find answers and to take next actions. Looking around is needed on the footy field, I was told by my coach.

Relying everything on Google map and its navigation system means you are not looking around. Why don't you see surrounding buildngs or houses? How do you find you are on the right directions? Do you just trust everything on the technology?

It affects judging unfortunately. I always check with surroundings when I have to use such system.

My next argue is that many drivers don't look actual road signs. I doubt these technical systems don't get proper details of the road, such as peak hour bus lanes and school zones. Many stupid drivers just drive f***ing motor vehicles on my local school zones where only pedestrians and bicycles are allowed to go through. I always get annoyed with these stupid and selfish drivers.

My concern is that people think they can get everything when they want by using such electrical devices. Then they don't see others bring busy or care what others are doing. It is the same as they don't look around.

Walk or ride a bike without using devices and look around. Then you will keep health and respect others and keep your nature.

And talk to other people in person. That is what we are supposed to do.

Go to a bar for drink if you want to interact with others.

Enjoy non technology too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment